Keybindings not working + disc problem
Hi guys, I have a stupid problem, maybe I overlooked something... (first time using the emu).
So, I set up the key bindings for PAD-1 of every butten and analog stick movements to the keyboard and mouse, but when I start Spyro: New beginning iso none of them work when I tried skipping the ad animations or acces the main menu (usually the X or START buttens if I'm correct, but I tried every butten with no effect.

Also, I can't seem to boot from an inserted ps2 disc, it just doesn't show in the file browser as something bootable.

(Very new 17" computer with win8)

Sponsored links

I tried all sorts of other plugins and the only one that appears to work is the SSSPSX PAD Pressure Mods, but that has only two directions (+X and +Y) for each analogue sticks wich I can't even assigne to anything.
Really guys a little help!
Try lillypad plugin
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
(10-01-2013, 10:24 AM)Brock lessner Wrote: Try lillypad plugin

Thats the first I tried, it gives ultimately no reaction after fully mapped all keys for PAD 1.
The game itself works fine, with the other plugin I managed to get as far in the game till it told me to rotate the cam.
What type of controller you use?
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
(10-01-2013, 05:18 PM)Brock lessner Wrote: What type of controller you use?

None; keyboard and mouse...
Wow strange , ok see when you open the game is any type of error your emu logs shows . But its better to post the emulog cause it will give us hint of what problem you actually have.
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
The file browser is meant to open .iso files, supposing you've set it that way in the CDVD submenu. If you're inserting a disk in your drive, you should use the Plugin selection in the same submenu, and configure the CDVD plugin to use the appropriate drive.

On another note: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sample-Li...pid=297144
This might be useful.

I don't think the pad plugins have a problem, it's likely something you're doing wrong. Once you've set up again your keys in lilypad, test them out, and if they don't work try a different Keyboard/Mouse API.