Keyboard Controls
Hi. I managed to get this working fine and the game I'm attempting to run is Mega Man X CM... everything works great after ive set up the keyboard keys, but for some reason the directional keys for movement dont work.. is this because its requiring the analog joystick movements?
I am able to select up and down different things in the menus but in game i cannot move any direction.

Also the graphics are weird, lots of polygons missing so the characters look like a construct of blocks lol... i havent experimented with the different video settings yet though, more concerned how to get my character to move ? any ideas? how do you set up the axis joystick movement as keys? thanks

Sponsored links

You should assign some other keyboard buttons to the left analog stick directions, that should do it. About the bugs, not sure if the game is fully compatible with PCSX2 yet
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(05-05-2010, 09:51 PM)Bositman Wrote: You should assign some other keyboard buttons to the left analog stick directions, that should do it. About the bugs, not sure if the game is fully compatible with PCSX2 yet

hmm. well im using the SSSPSX PAD Plugin Pressure Mod 1.7.0 but when i change the settings to other keys it still doesnt work... like i said they do work, i can browse and select through menus when the game loads but in game i cant turn directions or go forward or backward. Is it just not compatible with this game then yet?

I dont know exactly what u meant left analog stick but i only see one place to assign up, down, left, right. I put in the same keys for PAD1 and PAD2..

thanx for reading
Try with Lilypad and don't forget to assign the Analog Axis on it.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
thanks it seems to be working.. still playing with configs for graphics.