Keyboard Kingdom Hearts Problem
is anyone having problems getting kingdom hearts to work on their keyboard? i got almost everything to work. i assigned the letters and up down right left controls on my keyboard but when this game first starts everything works except the up down left and right arrow keys. i donno how to fix this. if anyone does can someone help me out? im on a mac 2.66ghz duo 8 gigs ram. also if anyone can help me to improve some of these textures that seem to be missing.

Sponsored links

(02-20-2011, 10:06 AM)sweetvictory Wrote: is anyone having problems getting kingdom hearts to work on their keyboard? i got almost everything to work. i assigned the letters and up down right left controls on my keyboard but when this game first starts everything works except the up down left and right arrow keys. i donno how to fix this. if anyone does can someone help me out? im on a mac 2.66ghz duo 8 gigs ram. also if anyone can help me to improve some of these textures that seem to be missing.

Yeah, for a while I wasn't able to move about on the game at all except for jumping, lol. Maybe it's the same issue? I found that when you're configuring the controller, you can't have any of the controls be the same keys.

So, when you look at the default configuration once you download, it has the up, down, left, right keys for the d-pad. If you want to use these for the analog in order to move around in the game, you have to either
a. switch out those keys for another set, then sent the up, down, etc to the bottom left area.
or b. chose a different set of keys as what helps you move in the bottom left area.

Sorry, I don't know exactly what everything is called, but I can post a screenshot:

So in my configuration, I have the d-pad as a different set of keys and the up, down, left, right arrows as what makes me move in the game.

Just to let you know, I figured all of this out by doing trial and error since I couldn't find any threads that could help me out besides saying to download lilypad... So maybe this isn't the completely right thing to do, but it worked for me.
Hope this helps Smile
thanks makes sense ill try it