Keyboard Shortcuts?
hey,

is there an overview somewhere what keyboard shortcuts you can use in pcsx2? Blink

for example "f1 for save state to slot 0" or "f4 to deactivate/activate frame limiter" and stuff.

i'm wondering how you save to different slots than 0? i read somewhere that you can cycle through teh slots with f2, but how do i know what slot i am currently using?

and how do i load a save state from a specific slot per keyboard shortcut?

THX in advance!
Intel 486 DX33 33Mhz
8MB EDO Ram
S3 Graphics Trio64V+
Windows 95
Running MGS3 Snake Eater fully playable @ 0.05 fps

Sponsored links

(09-18-2010, 02:21 PM)Cyphox Wrote: how do i know what slot i am currently using?
when you press F2 while in-game, look at the console...

(09-18-2010, 02:21 PM)Cyphox Wrote: and how do i load a save state from a specific slot per keyboard shortcut?

not sure about this one. Ninja

and as for a list of shortcuts -- perhaps someone knows of a more comprehensive list somewhere else? here are the ones i know of... some of them, i'm not exactly certain about. k?

F1 = save savestate to current slot
F2 = cycle through savestate slots
F3 = load state from current slot
F4 = toggle framerate limiter
F5 = toggle interlacing modes
F6 = (GSdx: toggle aspect ratios) / (ZeroGS: cycle through 'anti-aliasing' levels)
F7 = (GSdx: ?) / (ZeroGS: toggle wireframe)
F8 = take screenshot (saved to 'snaps' folder)
F9 = toggle between hardware/software rendering
F10 = enable/disable logging
F11 = ?
F12 = start/stop video recording
aaaah, so f3 is for loading save states?

i'm so stupid, no wonder it didn't work yesterday when i tested all available f-keys in search of this function. i guess i accidentaly changed the save state slot, and if there's no save in that slot it cant load anything. and i just read today that f2 cycles through save slots. D'OH! Blink

thank you very much! Happy

edit: i prefer to play without the console and in fullscreen, thats why i asked about the changing savestateslot-thing, cause i want to save and load without exiting fullscreen. well, i just have to remember the last slot i was using, thats not a big deal^^

Intel 486 DX33 33Mhz
8MB EDO Ram
S3 Graphics Trio64V+
Windows 95
Running MGS3 Snake Eater fully playable @ 0.05 fps