Keyboard and Pressure Sensitivity
Recently I got my hands on a copy of MGS3, and my gamepad is long busted, so I have to play it with the keyboard now. The problem is, how do I emulate pressure sensitivity on a keyboard? In MGS2 on PC there were modifier buttons for "weak" and "slow" (e.g. if you hold "weak" button when aiming, you can aim without firing, hold up people, etc.). Is there a similar function for Lilypad or any other pad input plugin? I've searched far and wide, but I only get results for gamepads, while the accent is on using the KB.
Please, do help if you have the solution. Thanks in advance!

Sponsored links

There's no modifier key here(a pity;p), but in lilypad you can set two keys, one with sensivity at 1.0 and one at 0.5 or somewhat smaller. Repeat for all keys you need to have pressure sensivity.
(06-29-2013, 03:48 PM)miseru99 Wrote: There's no modifier key here(a pity;p), but in lilypad you can set two keys, one with sensivity at 1.0 and one at 0.5 or somewhat smaller. Repeat for all keys you need to have pressure sensivity.

Thanks, sounds like a plan. While we're at it, is there a way to bind key combinations to buttons?
TwinPad plugin can do some combos, but I don't remember if it has anything about pressure sensivity, you could also use some external program like GlovePIE to script anything you want with keys pressed still using lilypad.
Hey, I have a similar problem here, with MGS3 (I already posted in the General section).
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Metal-Gea...rd-problem

I can map 2 keys for the CQC grab, one with sensitivity 1.00, and the other with 0.5. This way, Snake will just grab someone without slitting his throat, so it works perfectly.
The problem is the aim/shoot action. No matter what sensitivity I set for the Square button, Snake will still shoot whenever I release the aim button... I don't know how to configure this. What could be the problem?
could be done, if you manage to find a key with two steps in your keyboard Smile or a pressure sensitive "key"...
Imagination is where we are truly real