Keyboard commands not working
Hi! I recently downloaded PCSX2. I want to play using my keyboard, I configured the Pad1 settings, and it shows the keys are properly registered like I set them to. On my first attempt at playing it worked just fine, but now when I open the emulator and try to play the same game again it doesn't respond to my commands so I can't get past the menu!

I tried messing around with the configurations a bit and still no luck, I'd appreciate any help!

I've attached images of my configs.

Thank you Smile

Sponsored links

(05-20-2020, 09:01 PM)tieknots Wrote: Hi! I recently downloaded PCSX2. I want to play using my keyboard, I configured the Pad1 settings, and it shows the keys are properly registered like I set them to. On my first attempt at playing it worked just fine, but now when I open the emulator and try to play the same game again it doesn't respond to my commands so I can't get past the menu!

I tried messing around with the configurations a bit and still no luck, I'd appreciate any help!

I've attached images of my configs.

Thank you Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If you close and run pcsx2 again,are your lilypad settings still the same(maybe they are not saved)
Did you tried changing the keyboard api(you may need to set your keys again)

And btw,I see that multiple keys are not set
(05-20-2020, 09:28 PM)vsub Wrote: If you close and run pcsx2 again,are your lilypad settings still the same(maybe they are not saved)
Did you tried changing the keyboard api(you may need to set your keys again)

And btw,I see that multiple keys are not set

It's the same if I close and re-open, I tried changing the API as well and nothing :/

And yeah I know there are keys missing but I just didn't bother registering them all since it wasn't working, I just sticked to testing the main ones but no response.
That's weird
Did you tried running pcsx2 as admin
(05-20-2020, 11:15 PM)vsub Wrote: That's weird
Did you tried running pcsx2 as admin

Just did! Still nothing :/ Btw whenever I open the game it shows this message, could it be related? I just figured it had something to do with the game's last save or something but I'm not sure.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)