Keyboard strange problem
Its still possible its an isolated issue. Not saying thats definitely the case, but it seems strange that you are the only one to have had this issue. You also said you were using the original keyboard (which im assuming uses the old PS/2 connection amd not USB) so maybe that could be contributing to the problem. Hard to say though.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming

Sponsored links

(04-21-2013, 07:09 AM)Dante3hs Wrote: Its still possible its an isolated issue. Not saying thats definitely the case, but it seems strange that you are the only one to have had this issue. You also said you were using the original keyboard (which im assuming uses the old PS/2 connection amd not USB) so maybe that could be contributing to the problem. Hard to say though.

as i said before i had no problem with 5580 svn & previous svns,problem only starts after 5580 svn.about my keyboard it's the same i was playing with before & now also.it's already up to date,no update available from when i was using 5580 svn till now.so from my side no problem.problem is in newer svn's.it's the general keyboard as pre came with notebooks have.so when i downloaded 5580 svn,no problem with keyboard keys.about u said i only have problem,so it's not the case.maybe other users have problem also,but maybe they using gamepads,that's why nobody complaining about it!!
What the hell is this?
I was thinking the problem is only with keyboard,now it came to Gamepad also.suddenly my Gamepad vibration stopped working while i playing a game in pcsx2.so i tested it in devices & printers,vibration test.
It was working fine,but not in pcsx2.
Then i clear all keys in lillypad plugin,re defined keys.but at that times keys were defining as something different like if i pressed left analog stick up,it was defining as y axis up.but if i define left analog stick down,it was defining as K button,what is it?
Then i tested big motor,small motor vibration,it was still not working.
So i thought maybe only problem is in lillypad plugin.then i extracted lillypad.dll from pcsx2 5580.because the only version working fine with my keyboard was pcsx2 5580 svn.
But it didn't help? again keys were defined as strange keys.left analog keys as I,J,K,L right analog keys as 3,5,7.but before they were fine as left analog stick y axis up,y axis down,y axis left,y axis right.
Right analog as x axis up,x axis down,x axis left,x axis right.
So i decided to use only pcsx2 5580 svn.
I uninstalled my usb vibration driver from program & features.again reinstalled it.
Then tested with pcsx2 5580 svn,it is working fine now.
So this thing is clear that problem is in newer svn builds after pcsx2 5580.i have no problem with pcsx2 5580 & previous svn builds.
So this is a big issue,plz resolve it.if u not pay atention to my talks,then it'll become a big problem in future.
Problem is in official pcsx2 version 1.0.0 & newer svn builds after pcsx2 5580 version !!
I'm not going to use newer svn builds now,i'll stick with only pcsx2 5580 svn !!
So guys if u'r controller's vibration suddenly stopped working or controller keys start to behaving weird.don't mess with them with screw drivers or anything,because main problem is in newer svn builds after pcsx2 5580 svn & in official version too !!
Btw now i have was pcsx2 5603 svn.
That last post of yours with the issue extending to your gamepad leads me to believe its an isolated issue with your system than with pcsx2. If it is affecting keyboards AND gamepads, then we would be seeing a hell of alot more complaints. Not sure what could be causing it though.
using an Xinput Pad try this plugin : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Pokopom-K...Pad-Plugin
(04-29-2013, 05:11 PM)Dante3hs Wrote: That last post of yours with the issue extending to your gamepad leads me to believe its an isolated issue with your system than with pcsx2. If it is affecting keyboards AND gamepads, then we would be seeing a hell of alot more complaints. Not sure what could be causing it though.

i don't know what it is?
My system is completely fine,i'm sure.as i said before i have no problem with pcsx2 5580 svn & svn builds before 5580.
Problem start with newer builds after 5580 svn !!
Btw can u tell me what is isolated issue? Beacuse My english is not so good.
Did u mean isolated issue means problem with specific game iso?
So for u'r information it hapens with any game i try !! So it's not a corrupt iso issue.
All games working fine with 5580 svn.
Isolated in the sense that its only happening to you.

This issue doesnt make sense to me since you seem to be the only one experiencing it. Its possible something still lingers in your system that your previous scans didnt pick up on. Otherwise I have no idea tbh.
(04-29-2013, 05:14 PM)The Old Refuge Wrote: using an Xinput Pad try this plugin : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Pokopom-K...Pad-Plugin

Thanks,really appreciate u'r help !!
I'll try that Smile

(04-29-2013, 05:30 PM)Dante3hs Wrote: Isolated in the sense that its only happening to you.

This issue doesnt make sense to me since you seem to be the only one experiencing it. Its possible something still lingers in your system that your previous scans didnt pick up on. Otherwise I have no idea tbh.

ok thanks for the answer !!
I'll only stick with pcsx2 5580 from now or i'll try that xinput plugin with newer builds Smile
it only works with XInput Pads btw
Yeah it'll work with my ps2 Dual shock usb controller !!