Killzone [PAL]
So applying 4GB-patch can solve it?

But this should be written in the emulog, or?

Sponsored links

(07-22-2014, 09:06 PM)willkuer Wrote: So applying 4GB-patch can solve it?

But this should be written in the emulog, or?

I'm not sure if the bug is still there, but the 4GB patch would just delay it.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(07-22-2014, 08:56 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: This sounds like the classic issue where Killzone fills up all of your RAM and crashes.

Oh,I will try to rip the game to ISO first and see if that helps.
Just tested with extracted ISO - Same crash. So how can I check if it fills up my RAM and that causes the crash ?
You can apply the 4GB patch. It helps 32-bit applications to extend the available ram. Since you have 8GB this can help. Especially if there is some garbage collection shortly after that crash.

I can not tell you which 4GB patch is the best or where to get it but I would guess this one could be the right one. (As always I would run an antivir software over it before execution.)
(07-23-2014, 01:04 PM)willkuer Wrote: You can apply the 4GB patch. It helps 32-bit applications to extend the available ram. Since you have 8GB this can help. Especially if there is some garbage collection shortly after that crash.

I can not tell you which 4GB patch is the best or where to get it but I would guess this one could be the right one. (As always I would run an antivir software over it before execution.)

After applying the 4GB patch - Game ran perfectly even better than before.I've played the whole first "act" and 1 mission from the 2nd "act" . No crashes imminent for now and everything runs butter smooth!Thanks guys! Now I can beat this game until I get some money for ps3 for the 2nd and 3rd game ! Laugh I really like this franchise and intend to get the ps3 for some exclusives but very cheap ps3 I mean 2nd hand not from third party store. THANKS! Smile