King's Field IV graphics glitch
Ah, yeah this looks very similar to a funky issue that happens in Dragon Quest 8 in a few spots. I don't remember if it happens when HPO is off or when it is on, but if there's going to be a fix, Atomic's suggestion is probably it.

Sponsored links

Thank you for the suggestions. Unfortunately, they didn't work. I tried the "half pixel offset" but that had no effect.

By "special texture aggressive" I assume you mean having the CRC hack level set to aggressive? I tried that too.

v 1.4.0
(04-14-2019, 07:40 PM)JDR13 Wrote: Thank you for the suggestions. Unfortunately, they didn't work. I tried the "half pixel offset" but that had no effect.

By "special texture aggressive" I assume you mean having the CRC hack level set to aggressive? I tried that too.

v 1.4.0
I think he meant this:

..but you said it didn't work for you.
If you're on 1.4.0, consider trying a development build (linked in my signature).
(04-14-2019, 08:58 PM)Arethien Wrote: I think he meant this:

..but you said it didn't work for you.

Oh ok, thanks. That setting isn't present in v1.4, so I had to switch back to v1.5 to try it.

Unfortunately, that also had no effect.
I kinda feel your pain. Upscaling PS2 games is tricky it seems.
I'm still looking for good settings for my Genji play.
Funny thing, graphics glitch differently depending on location in game, so I had to retune my HW Hacks few times.
I remember this game particularly resisted all upscale-fix solutions I tried at the time.
The glitch also comes and goes kind of randomly. Avoid save states, as that makes it appear more often.