Kingdom Hearts 1 Final Mix
Is there any good translation patch KH1FM? For KH2FM I used this one: http://crazycatz00.x10host.com/KH/kh2_patches.html

Even though I grabbed copies of those two games a while ago, I didn't play them yet (In fact I'm a newcomer to the series), and I would like to start with the Final Mix version of 1 instead of the global version (I've no way of playing 2.5 and 1.5 right now, unless it will be ported to PC someday).

In case there is a good patch, I would like to try it. Any help would be appreciated Smile

Sponsored links

Crazycat's is the best one. It also makes use of the 2.5 translations, so you've pretty much got the best one available. All the other ones are outdated and no longer worked on.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(07-23-2017, 12:18 PM)Ryudo Wrote: Crazycat's is the best one. It also makes use of the 2.5 translations, so you've pretty much got the best one available. All the other ones are outdated and no longer worked on.

What about the original Kingdom Hearts? Is there a patch for it too?
Well it seems that yesterday Both 1.5 and 2.5 became fully playable and in almost perfect condition in RPCS3 (The only problems I saw on videos are missing shadows but i'm not sure about that, and maybe a ghosting effect, but that's it, sound was fixed and is now perfect), So maybe I'l just grab copies of those two.