Kingdom Hearts 1 PAL Crash
Photo 
Hello! I have a little "problem" with Kingdom Hearts I, or rather i want to give my crash report about this game.
Im using PCSX2 0.9.9.5277 (svn) with Gsdx32-SSE4 and the game works almost perfect, i just experimented two "random" crashes (APPCRASH: Gsdx32-SSE4) on the entire game:
The first one was when I fought this boss,

[Image: Chernabog_(Scan)_KH3D.png]

and the second one, its happen when i fight against Sephiroth on the arena and its sooo annoying, from 5 battles i get 2 crashes with the message: APPCRASH: Gsdx32-SSE4

[Image: 0.jpg]

My question is.. which one could be the best video plugin for PCSX2? my Graphic Card is a Nvidia GT540M and its support SSE4, for this reason i though the Gsdx32-SSE4 could be the better option for me, but i really dont know... can someone give me some advice?

greetings and sorry for my english Tongue

Sponsored links

Have you updated your graphics drivers and DirectX?
yes, i have the last versions Wacko
First of all, turn off all speedhacks, disable cheats if any.

Second, use GSDX software mode.

Third, set EE/IOPs Clamping Mode to 'Full' and VUs Clamping Mode to 'Extra + Preserve Sign'.

Still crash? If you know the rule to reproduce the crash, report it in the Bug Report section.
Yeah, that's Riku in front of the....what's his name, Fantasia bad devil dude who's name I always forget.

Anyway, you don't get to play as Riku in KH, and yet it seems you are against this boss. I can only guess that you're using cheats. Disable them.
(07-20-2012, 09:31 PM)Livy Wrote: First of all, turn off all speedhacks, disable cheats if any.

Second, use GSDX software mode.

Third, set EE/IOPs Clamping Mode to 'Full' and VUs Clamping Mode to 'Extra + Preserve Sign'.

Still crash? If you know the rule to reproduce the crash, report it in the Bug Report section.

thanks for your answer.. i will try it!

(07-20-2012, 09:44 PM)Alexander Moore Wrote: Yeah, that's Riku in front of the....what's his name, Fantasia bad devil dude who's name I always forget.

Anyway, you don't get to play as Riku in KH, and yet it seems you are against this boss. I can only guess that you're using cheats. Disable them.

im not using cheats.. i just wanted to show which boss is who´s giving me trouble.. i think his name is chernabog (the image is from KH3D, but the boss is the same in KH1).. it seems this guy had the same game crush at this point: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Kingdom-H...r-game-end
(07-20-2012, 09:44 PM)Alexander Moore Wrote: Yeah, that's Riku in front of the....what's his name, Fantasia bad devil dude who's name I always forget.

The Image is from KH3D from 3DS, you get to battle him there too but you fight him on KH1 too. I'm pretty sure it's a combination of cheats and speedhacks the hang.
Let me pipe up, i had the same crashes against the same boss. It wasn't a speedhack/cheat thing. Since I tried to do it without them It cleared up when I changed the plugins I was using. (sound and video) game was still playable tho it was a bit worse looking and sounding XD, was able to clear the boss, and move to the next savespot to save, then change the plugins back to what they were. I figure in my case it would have been a video card issue, who knows, I know direct x is up to date, and I am using a proper video driver. One fix that I saw being tossed around is, in emulation settings, change the vus to supervu, the last option. It dind't help me, but seems it did work for others.