Kingdom Hearts 1 best configuration settings?
Hey there guys! I'm new here. I'm also new to entire emulation crap, so I'd really love some help.

The only reason I decided to get into this was to play Kingdom Hearts since I couldn't find the game on CD here. The first one I played in the series was KH2, so I really want to play the full thing.

I saw many many guides but nothing really worked. Now I have the ISO and PCSX2 0.9.6, the problem is, when I open the game it runs like slow frickin motion through the menu and the opening video, and the sound runs on slow-mo too. It's just annoying. -.-

I edited my settings too many times cause of the many guides and tutorials I saw, so I don't think posting them would help, but my computer specs are:

Core 2 Duo 2.00GHz
3GB RAM
32-bit Windows 7

I'd really appreciate some answers. Thank you! Smile

-Yuri

Sponsored links

Let me look in the crystal ball, .... , it doesn't tell me what graphics card(GPU) you have. You are using an old PCSX2 version, download 0.9.8 and use that.
Also that CPU is kind weak but Kingdom Hearts was not that demanding, i think you should be able to get it to almost fullspeed with some speedhacks.
Quote:The only reason I decided to get into this was to play Kingdom Hearts since I couldn't find the game on CD here

you need to own the game to play it under pcsx2.
closed & warned for piracy
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go