Kingdom Hearts 1 crashing issue
Try switching to software mode(F9)just for that fight

Sponsored links

Ok, well I tried many things. I tried using DX10, still crashed. I tried using software mode, still crashed. I even found this thread: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Kingdom-H...r-game-end and tried using superVU, still crashed Sad. Any other suggestions?
Maybe it's your image,try making another with ImgBurn.
Is the problem far away from the save point?
If it's not,post your memory card to check if the game will crash here.

Is this
"Again, the same thing happened when I was in the End of the World just about to go the this light thingy."
I haven't played that game for more than 4 years so I'm not 100% sure I know what you are talking about

Does it crash exactly there as on the other thread?

Mentioning exact places where the game crash would be nice
My image is fine.

Yes, the game crashes exactly as in the other thread, plus I've seen two other threads like it, i've tried their solutions but they haven't really worked.

Here is my memcard:
.7z   Mcd001.7z (Size: 33,75 KB / Downloads: 211) (I had to compress because it doesn't allow uploading of .ps2 extension files.)

Once you load the save data, you are in Winnie the Pooh area in End of the World. So leave the Winnie the Pooh area, then go through a blue light. Then, go through this red fire. Fight some monsters, then a door will open, go through, read the book, fight more monsters, then go back through the teleporter. This time, the fire will have gone, and instead, a black portal in its place, go through it. You then have to fight Chernabog I think his name is, this big demon. It should crash there (at least for me it does).

Thanks.
SlasherIT Wrote:My image is fine.

You can't never be 100% sure until you actually try

SlasherIT Wrote:Here is my memcard...

Ok,I'll try but from that long explanation,it doesn't look like you are close to the problem and on my pc will take more time(don't know how much)because I'll probably get 30-40 or lower speed
Actually I am very close to the problem, takes 2 minutes to reach him.

Also, I just tried changed the gsdx plugin to use SSE4 (or something like that), and it still crashed.

I really appreciate the help so far vsub, thanks!
Ok it crashes here too(before\after he uses that huge fire skill)but the Send\Don't send reason is not pcsx2 but GSdx...I'll see if I can find the real problem

In the mean time,if you want you can use some cheats
//Freeze your health to 72
patch=1,EE,00524094,extended,00000048
//Set the boss health to 0 so one hit and he's dead
patch=1,EE,10524340,extended,00000000

He have 1500HP
PS.It's good idea to disable the cheat for the boss after you kill him because I don't know if this will case any negative effect(or maybe set the other bosses health to 0 too)
Ya, the problem was GSDx the whole time, if you see in my first post, Windows 7 reports the gsdx module dll as causing the crash.

What you mean by Send/don't send? Awesome job btw.

Hmmm, depends, I think I'll wait for you, I trust you can do this. But even so, how would I go about using these cheats? Aren't cheats .pnach files?
Send\Don't Send is the normal Windows XP dialog that appear when a program crash(in Win 7 is little different)

Yes the cheats are .pnach files,you just have to open notepad,paste this
gametitle=Kingdom Hearts NTSC
//Freeze your health to 72
patch=1,EE,00524094,extended,00000048
//Set the boss health to 0 so one hit and he's dead
patch=1,EE,10524340,extended,00000000

File=>Save as=>on Save as type choose All files and for the name use gamecrc.pnach
In this case 0F6B6315.pnach
Save the file into the cheats folder inside the pcsx2 folder(create if it it doesn't exist)and from pcsx2 enable the cheats from System=>Enable Cheats

The problem looks somehow like memory leak.
Sometimes it will crash normally,sometimes the game will freeze and start consuming more and more ram until pcsx2 crash
Hmmm, so what can we do about it then?