Kingdom Hearts 1 help
My game is working on PCSX2 for Mac but why I see red lines and Sora have red eyes on cutscenes? How I can fix this?

Sponsored links

screens and more detail what plugins etc
(06-18-2012, 03:33 AM)kenshen Wrote: screens and more detail what plugins etc

[Image: UpARw.png]
[Image: uA08z.png]
Cutscene colors are strange for kindgom hearts, this has not been fixed yet. The gameplay video should work fine though.
13" MacBook Pro (March 2011)
Display: 1280x800
CPU: Intel Core i5 2.3 GHz w/ 2.9 GHz Turbo Boost
Memory: 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB
Software: Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3
I have this exact same problem and could not for the life of me find the problem
Yeah, the same issue is on 0.9.7 and seems like a problem with IPU I haven't fixed.
Although I think Sora with red eyes looks pretty cool Smile))
First of all I just want to thank everyone whose put in time to helping people like me figure out these types of problems these forums have been a big help to me so far.
Anyway though,I've just gotten everything up and running really smoothly in KH1 but i've now hit a roadblock. I just finished the whole awakening thing and in the cutscene following it when sora wakes up on the beach I crash every time and it gives me this

iR3000A Resetting recompiler memory and structures
Offset 0xf28e0000 invalid. Legit SIGSEGV. Aborting.
Bus error: 10
logout

anyone else have this problem and or a solution to it?
thanks

heres what i'm running
Macbook pro 15 inch mid 2012
Processor 2.3 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 512 MB
Software Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4
Hi everyone,

Ive been racking my brain trying to get the right setting for KH but it always seems to crash before i can even get to the first save point (furthest ive gotten before crashing was the 3 people)

Can anyone help please ive been trying for over a week! read every post, tried everything i know.

Im on a Mac book Pro
Mac OS X (version 10.6.8) Snow leopard
2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
4GB 1067 MHz DDR3

using PCSX2 beta
ive got exactly the same configuration; plugins and bios as "tox box" which put a picture up there.

ive tried playing with the speed hacks, game fixes, cpu configs...
What can I do more...