Kingdom Hearts 2
The intro is working fine... but after new game... all black... no image no sound Sad

I use pcsx2 0.9.6
GSdx 890 (MSVC 15.00, SSE41) 0.1.14 ---> i try other plugin as well and change many settings... but still not working Sad
SPU2-X 1.1.0
Gigaherz's CDVD Plugin 0.7.0 ---> mount image using Daemon
Linuz Iso CDVD 0.8.0 ---> try to direct open the iso
But neither of the two above is working... Sad

My desktop spec:
Windows XP SP3
Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.00Ghz
3.5 GB RAM
Nvidia Geforce 5900 GT --->driver updated
Directx 9 ---> updated

And anything else i need to provide???
I want to play this game so much... wish someone can help me... Sad

Sponsored links

When using Linuz Iso CDVD plugin, unmount from Daemon Tools.

Use the latest public beta (r1888).

And I don't think the 5900GT exists... there's only a FX 5900XT and that is too old to run PCSX2 (don't think it has VS 2.0)
Go to Start > Run > 'dxdiag' > click OK > goto the Display tab to find out your graphics card.
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
ya... i didn't use Linuz Iso CDVD plugin and mounting the iso with Daemon Tools at the same time... i know it's impossible

i downloaded r1888 from the pcsx2 website just now and it's not working too...
same problem... totally blank after intro... :'(

and the NVIDIA Geforce 5900 GT looks like really existed inside my pc... it show in the Display tab like you said...
so is that mean my graphic card is really too old for Kingdom Hearts 2 only... because i got no problem in playing Monster Hunter 2... Sad
Ok, that's weird, because I can't find anything about a Nvidia 5900GT. It's not on the list on Wiki either: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_....29_series

Anyways, if you can run any game on PCSX2, then your graphics card does support VS 2.0 after all.

Perhaps try using the original PS2 disc and the Gigahertz Cdvdrom plugin. And can you try playing the disc in your PS2 to check if it's a problem with the disc itself (scratches, corruption etc.)
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
Monster Hunter 2 is an image i made from my own disc... but Kingdom Hearts 2 is directly downloaded from other website... is that mean the iso is corrupted from the beginning... Sad

anyway... thanks for helping... Smile

and my mystery graphic card sounds horrible to me... i'm totally no good in pc thing... -___-"
Quote:is directly downloaded from other website
Read our rules no support for warez here, any talk about it is also prohibited. Warning issued and thread closed.
[Image: newsig.jpg]