Kingdom Hearts 2 Atlantica Song Glitch
I cannot see the song timers for the songs and its iritating cause I cannot pass without excellents. I'm about to delete Pcsx2 because honestly its frustrating it doesn't work. If someone knows the EXACT download to fix it please send it. I need the exact one though cause i tried the SVN update and I just got confused at all the downloads... HELP!!!

Sponsored links

are you using the 60fps patch
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Not valid bug report. Moving.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Yes it is 60fps. I'm using windows 8 on an alienware. Is there an exact download that can fix it?
You can't use the 60fps patch in Atlantica
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
How do I lower my fps? Its just my graphics card running the fps. How am I supposed to lower it? I've never heard of such a thing. Is there a patch or what am I supposed to put in? Mess with code? I don't know what to do at this point then. My healthy bar is non existent to be begin with and now this......
I just need to know if it can be fixed or if I need to actually time how long it takes to get to excellent because Atlantica is requireed to go farther in the game. So either one will help if you can.
Just untick "enable cheats"
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
That did nothing..... Still no song bars on the circles..... If anything, its just making me more tried by this. There has to be some fix for it.
Guys I don't think this guy is using the 60FPS patch. I just think he meant his game was showing 60FPS in the title bar.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD