Kingdom Hearts 2: Black shadow/ghosting during cutscenes
Yeah, but check the other 2 attachments above. On areas where it has that effect, all characters get this shadow/ghosting on their person. It's really odd.

Any way to disable DoF?

Sponsored links

DoF should work properly at native resolution, or in software mode. The way the PS2 does DoF though, means it gets all screwy with upscaling. Aside from skipdraw, I don't know if you can find anything that will help. You might experiment with the TC Offset hack. But I doubt it will help, or if it does, it may make normal scenes blurry instead.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
the offset hacks might help, they do on a few games with upscaling post processing positioning problems
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Yea Offset seems to help slightly,but then normal scenes are blurry : (
As I suspected. >_<
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Offset barely works, it's better to just disable it in a .pnach file, which I'm hoping Nemesis can do.
(07-16-2014, 12:55 AM)devina40 Wrote: Offset barely works, it's better to just disable it in a .pnach file, which I'm hoping Nemesis can do.

Is there anything I can help or information i can give him to make it easier for him to do?
(07-16-2014, 02:25 AM)Spankyjnco Wrote: Is there anything I can help or information i can give him to make it easier for him to do?

Nope. :l
I put the TC Offset X to 500 (it was recommended somewhere around here a long time ago) and it fixed it me for me
(07-16-2014, 10:26 PM)KHg8m3r Wrote: I put the TC Offset X to 500 (it was recommended somewhere around here a long time ago) and it fixed it me for me

Did this, doesn't fix it.. just moves it to the other side during cutscenes, and during regular gameplay (which is crystal clear normally) offsets things.

Here is a before and after shot

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)