Kingdom Hearts 2 Configs
I know that this has been asked many times..
But well, its just that I can almost play KH2 in full speed.
Well you see, If im using the GSDX plugin for graphics, it does give a good speed(60fps, normal) but when the camera sees so many artifacts or colors(at the map/battle), it lags and turns into 40-45fps. It plays good in cutscenes.. speed at normal even with the blur effects.

Now I tried using ZeroGS plugin hoping for it to play at normal speed and the problem changed.
It gives me a normal speed of 60fps even with many colors and artifacts at the map but when it comes to the blur effects of the game (eg. Fire element and Cutscene's background blur effect) it slows down to 30-40fps. Well erm, I dont know if I can play it in full speed.. My specs are OK I think(Dunno how to check my specs) since it plays very smooth on playable games. The only problem is the plugin's rendering system... Im sure of it.

So, any suggested configurations?
I can play but it slows down on parts that shows many artifacts and textures. so I have to make the camera down so that it wont show the artifacts... but its really annoying.. well, please? I need help Sad

btw sorry for my grammars, its just that English isnt our main language but our second.

Sponsored links

any game that uses those effects will slow dwn while those effects are in use. (blur is heavy on the GPU)
Oh I see.. thanks for the reply though.

Hmm.. I wonder If I can play this in a normal speed..
I have to pick one of the plugins.. If I pick GDSX, well.. blur effects doesnt affect the speed.. but the artifacts and colors slows it down. BUT if I used ZeroGS, blur effects slows down the game.. other than than, everything's ok.

Ah well.. Smile
well it depends on the gpu for those effects, so what would your gpu be?
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja