Kingdom Hearts 2 FM (Controller Issues)
Hello!

I was playing the game till I reached a certain point (Part 2 of Agrabah with the flying carpet stuff for those wondering) when I needed to change the camera angle to fly in that direction, but I'm not sure how to configure it in the lilypad settings. I'm using an xbox 1 controller and have everything else setup except the camera view so if anyone knows how to fix the issue, that'd be great.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

set L2 and R2 to the triggers
(06-19-2018, 06:07 AM)weirdbeardgame Wrote: set L2 and R2 to the triggers

Tried that, but it didn't work. Is there anyway to set the right analog stick to let me change my view in game?
In lilypad settings.
Click on right analog stick (up, down, etc.), then click button on gamepad where you want to asign right analog. Do this manually for all directions. PS. You should be able to asign mouse for that. Wink
You did not set anything for the right analog and l2/r2
For xinput controlers,pcsx2 is supposed to automatically configure it(you can try closing pcsx2,delete the lilypad.ini from the inis folder and run pcsx2 again when your Xbox controller is connected)
(06-21-2018, 06:17 AM)vsub Wrote: You did not set anything for the right analog and l2/r2
For xinput controlers,pcsx2 is supposed to automatically configure it(you can try closing pcsx2,delete the lilypad.ini from the inis folder and run pcsx2 again when your Xbox controller is connected)

I have literally never seen pcsx2 "automatically" configure my old 360 controller like ever, hell even my DS4 with steam wasn't auto configed
Well this is a feature that exist even before 1.4.0
This is while starting 1.4.0 and the latest beta for the first time with no inis

And also after everything is configured,then closing pcsx2,deleting the lilypad.ini and running the bios(without going to lilypad to configure anything),the controls are working again

If the gamepad is for whatever reason not set as XInput device 0,then this will not work(I don't know how\when windows decides to change the slot but I have seen it happening)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)