Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix 60fps hack.
Can somebody help me out with this? I'm an idiot so I don't know what I did wrong. I enabled cheats, and I know the patch has been implemented properly. However I can't get the framerate or audio to work right.

Again, I'm an idiot so please keep it simple. Thank you in advance =)

Sponsored links

procedure on making the patch:
"patch=1,EE,00349E1C,extended,00000000" (the following code should be made in a text document in cheats folder and, should be renamed to "F266B00B.pnach")

note: the patch heavily increases the processing power needed to run the game at 60fps (external). if your processor is too weak to handle it then, it will run externally much slower and, cause more issues. so, if you don't have a powerful processor it's wise to not use the patch.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I've already did that though. Do I change the frame limiter? Do i use turbo? What turbo speed? I need detailed help on this.
If your lagging then the patch is too much for your pc.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
I'm not lagging. I have a GTX 670. My computer is more than enough to handle this. All I need is a detailed guide on how to do it.

The issue is not that my compute can't run, it's that my computer runs it too fast.
Well your GTX 670 isn't gonna help much since this patch and PCSX2 are far more bound by the CPU.

But if it's running too fast, you likely did something wrong. What steps did you follow, exactly?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
The patch is in the proper pnach file and I turned on cheats so it will work, but if I keep the frame limiter on then it stays at it's native FPS. If I disable framelimiting it goes to 120 fps.

The patch has been implemented perfectly. I need to know what to do with the emulator's settings but nobody seems to understand that.
What did you want it to show? The 60 fps patch is modifying the internal fps of the game, not the ones GSdx perceives. You will still see 60 FPS in GSdx's title bar but the game will feel much smoother.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
And that's exactly what i'm saying. The game is not running smoothly. it's either at native or it's running in turbo.
What do you mean it's 'at native'? Be more clear. If you disable the frame limiter it will run at 120 FPS (or whatever you set turbo fps at) regardless of 60 fps patch or not.
Do you have speed hacks on?
[Image: newsig.jpg]