Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix 60fps hack.
Could you possible showcase this? I'm curious how this would work, But i sadly only have the regular KH2, since i found an english patch i should order of KH2FM as a gift to me haha
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64

Sponsored links

(12-07-2012, 05:35 PM)hellbringer616 Wrote: Could you possible showcase this? I'm curious how this would work, But i sadly only have the regular KH2, since i found an english patch i should order of KH2FM as a gift to me haha

Updated OP with the addresses/codes for NTSC-U and PAL versions of the game. Sorry if anyone has the original Japanese version of the game or any localized (German/French/Spanish/Italian) PAL version, I got no codes for those.
Sorry if anyone see this at necro-posting, but I'm curious about this...
I've been looking around for any ways to improve my PCSX2 experiences, and I have played KH2 Final Mix alot recently.
This topic didn't have anything I've been looking for but I have to say, I havent enabled any cheats so far in any game.
Is it normal that my games run at 60fps+ without any measures like this one? I dont mean only KH2FM, but any game I play is the same. The DBZ games, the Naruto games, all KH games I've tried to get running, and a couple more.
Like I said, Im just curious... or could it be I get false fps readings?

Anyway, nice post for those who have problems Smile
Gonna fire this up later i think, completely forgot about this.

If i can get twice as smooth animation on from this i'll be happy.

Did we ever figure out the audio on this? i know SPU2-x has an async mode we could use to speed up when audio is played i think. And if that work. then boom!
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
I am also curious on this. If we can get this to work well in 60fps think of other PS2 30fps games we can bring to 60fps.

BTW do you ever get the stereoscopic 3D things integrated? Are you thinking about giving the devs something to work with?
My god this looks amazing, I'll record a video later once i have time.

To me it'll be useless unless we can slow down the FMV's and the music as it'll just annoy me far to much.
VIRGIN KLM, are you still working on anything involving this? I sure hope so to be honest haha. One of these for FFX and screw their HD remaster! haha
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
where is the video
I said when i have free time, But i've tried over the past few days and either it records at 60fps and everything is slow, Or it'll record at 120fps but on native so you can't really tell the smoothness, any other ideas?
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
Finally I understood what is being attempted here, it the exact opposite of Billiash attempting reducing the FPS to be actively rendered and then compensating at the frame limiter (he is attempting this directly at the ini file). The same problems with general timings and sync (starting from the sound) applies there also.

This could be a good thing for bettering the smoothness, provided the synchronization problems are solved and the machine can cope with the extra load.
Imagination is where we are truly real
Sound sync is fixed by using asych sound. But the FMVs, backgorund music, and 2d animations still are going at twice the speed. VIRGIN KLM told me that unless i know how to code in MIPS then it's not fixable :/
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64