Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix Crash problem
Hey i have just defeated Xemnas and Sora & Riku are going through the light then i have this

(EE pc:0017F084) TLB Miss, addr=0x8 [load]
(EE pc:0017F08C) TLB Miss, addr=0x0 [load]
(EE pc:0017F090) TLB Miss, addr=0x8 [load]

Someone PLEASE tell me if they know what is wrong

Sponsored links

that crash/hang is speedhacks related.
I have speedhacks off. I tryed putting them on still got the same problem. Any suggestions ?
Make sure you are loading from a memory card and not a state, after having disabled all speed hacks
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Try restarting and deleting all the memory cards, and use boot fast.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
why delete the memory cards?
(09-04-2011, 12:54 PM)recoder Wrote: Try restarting and deleting all the memory cards, and use boot fast.

I doubt any of that advise will help. I would advise against deleting your memorycards. If you "must" try it, please just move them elsewhere temporarily

[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(11-26-2010, 02:20 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: The problem is whatever error might be causing what you get (speedhaacks, random errors, instability, etc...) could already be in the savestate so loading from that savestate again and again will not help go further, the memcard save should be clear of that since PCSX2 has to process everything again from that point. You can use both savestates for the quick access and normal saves for backup or to rule out other problems, is always a good practice to use savestates as you please and normal memcard saves as you would normally.

Did loading from the memcard save work?

How do you load from the memcard?
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go