Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, English Patch, Land of Dragons
I wanted to include relevant info in the title. I have just completed Hallow Bastion for the first time, and whenever I try to enter LoD, pcsx2 crashes and I get the attached error. Since the entire application froze, I had to print screen/copy/paste into paint.

Additionally, I wanted to see if going to Beast's Castle first would resolve the problem. In short, no it did not. When I did that, I began experiencing something even more strange. Trying to enter LoD after having finished the first fight in BC resulted in my party appearing just in front of the front hall of BC again. I thought maybe the game was caching that environment for some reason, so I tried going to HB first, and then to LoD, but once again I ended up in LoD.

I did see another thread on this board about a similar issue, but I do not believe that OP ever found an answer. I have already disabled cheats, widescreen hacks, speedhacks, etc and I also returned the game to ps2 resolution. None of these have fixed the issue. I am also not using savestates. I am loading from the memory card, and have about 10 saves at different points. I have also tried using the standard, unpatched Japanese rom. The same crash occurred, though I have not yet attempted to go to BC then to LoD in Japanese.

I was also messing around with Teamod, and for a time, I believed the issue to  be that Riku had been "added" to my party to allow me to use his Way to the Dawn key blade, but returning to a save in which he was not present in my party did not resolve this issue. The only effect of Teamod that is present in my game now, to my knowledge, is that Sora has (almost) every Keyblade, a side effect of using Riku's keyblade.

My computer and pcsx2 specs are:
GTX960M 4GB, 16 GB RAM, Intel i5 6300HQ
Direct3D11 Hardware

I would really appreciate any assistance.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Do you get the same crash on your ps2 console ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I don't own a copy of the Japanese Final Mix, so no.

I have the original PS2 game, and HD 2.5.
(08-18-2016, 12:09 AM)LoyalLedger Wrote: I don't own a copy of the Japanese Final Mix, so no.

Can't help you if you pirated it due to legal reasons. Sorry.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(08-18-2016, 12:09 AM)LoyalLedger Wrote: I don't own a copy of the Japanese Final Mix, so no.

I own this game twice over.
(08-18-2016, 12:30 AM)LoyalLedger Wrote: I own this game twice over.

Except you don't own the PS2 version of Final Mix, which is the topic of discussion here. That's piracy, and we can't legally support that.
Please provide me with a link to legally purchase Final Mix from Square Enix.
(08-18-2016, 12:35 AM)LoyalLedger Wrote: Please provide me with a link to legally purchase Final Mix from Square Enix.

https://www.amazon.com/Kingdom-Ultimate-..._3?ie=UTF8&qid=1471473494&sr=8-3-spell&keywords=kingdomhearts+2+final+mix
(08-18-2016, 12:18 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Can't help you if you pirated it due to legal reasons. Sorry.

(08-18-2016, 12:40 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: https://www.amazon.com/Kingdom-Ultimate-...+final+mix

Thank you.
(08-18-2016, 12:44 AM)LoyalLedger Wrote: Thank you.

No problem