Kingdom Hearts 2 - Final Mix, Hanging after fighting with Yuffie
You seriously don't know the UK's law.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]

Sponsored links

I live in the US
(11-27-2014, 07:10 AM)Rioku Wrote: By locking the thread, probably. I hate how it's considered piracy when I have a legal copy of the game sitting upstairs in my room. That's like saying borrowing a game from a friend is piracy. It's stupid.

can you post a picture of your game cd and a note near that written " my pcsx2" i guess, then i could believe that you own a legal copy.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I know the law, I just disagree with it. If you buy the game, you should be allowed to have that game no matter where it comes from.

Regardless, I won't get support even if I DO rip the game from this forum because I did download a single copy.

Also, this topic is completely off-topic. I know all of your opinions. If you're not going to help, don't comment. If it's just going to turn into an argument thread, someone needs to move/lock it.
(11-27-2014, 07:19 AM)Rioku Wrote: Regardless, I won't get support even if I DO rip the game from this forum because I did download a single copy.

i don't know about that, you can try to pm any mods,admin about that but, if you have solid proof that you ripped the original cd then, i guess you could ask support.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(11-27-2014, 07:20 AM)s.sakash Wrote: i don't know about that, you can try to pm any mods,admin about that but, if you have solid proof that you ripped the original cd then, i guess you could ask support.

Kay, I understand your opinion. Ow if you're not going to help, leave the thread.
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go