Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+ [NTSC-J]
LOL no! XD I know it's a joke. That health bar by the way it's a result of an advanced cheat I did by experimenting.
I hope this issue could be given a look... :/

PS: For your interest, normally the health can go up to 256 (values from 0 to 255 in hex) but changing Sora's attribute to "BOSS" instead of "PC" (via cheat gain) you can give Sora or any other character (except NPCs) Boss-specific abilities, one of them is the ability for a maximum health bar of 4096 which results into that funny visual glitch thing that the bar goes way more further than the programmed limmit covering the last command from the command menu and continue expanding offscreen. Same applies to MP and the status of party members. It's great actualy, it's something like making the game easier to unock the secret movie in critical mode without heartless one-hit killing you but still not cheat and train for being better.

Sponsored links

Awesome, yeah it's an easy way to train to be really good.
Screenshot all your settings for me please, if I see something wrong I'll let you know. I can play this game flawlessly (see it in action in my sig) so I'll try and help you out. Should let you know that MSAA doesn't work right with KH2:FM so I would leave it off.

Here's the link to the latest video I have uploaded, your game should look like this.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz8uTmPMDGI

EDIT: Of note, your minimap looks bugged out. This happened to me by enabling a certain hack, I don't remember what one but the only hack I have enabled is skipdraw at 1 (doesn't affect KH2:FM I have it enabled for LotR: Third Age and RotK).
MyAnimeList: http://www.myanimelist.net/profile/tyestor
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/tyestor
Current PCSX2 version: v1.7.2460-windows-64bit-SSE4

The plural of anime is anime.
(09-24-2012, 05:37 PM)Tyestor Wrote: Screenshot all your settings for me please, if I see something wrong I'll let you know. I can play this game flawlessly (see it in action in my sig) so I'll try and help you out. Should let you know that MSAA doesn't work right with KH2:FM so I would leave it off.

You didn't read my first post...
(09-24-2012, 11:36 PM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote: You didn't read my first post...

Why is this thread here then if you're not having any problems? MSAA just doesn't work right, leave it off until it's fixed (if ever). Either way, your minimap is broken, disable your HW hacks.
MyAnimeList: http://www.myanimelist.net/profile/tyestor
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/tyestor
Current PCSX2 version: v1.7.2460-windows-64bit-SSE4

The plural of anime is anime.
It is moved from the bug report section. I reported that this game has an issue with MSAA and if I can give any help to work around this issue because it doesn't look that good when you record videos, it's not a post asking for help, I am aware of the problem what triggers it and what kills it. Also the minimap is buggy because of a cheat I use and I keep forgetting to disable it which confuses some textures (doesn't flush textures), ignore it. lol actually I never use it, I should disable it now that you talk about it, I bet I know Kingdom Hearts series maps better than my own house.(Stan alert XD)
(09-26-2012, 08:03 PM)Tyestor Wrote: Why is this thread here then if you're not having any problems? MSAA just doesn't work right, leave it off until it's fixed (if ever). Either way, your minimap is broken, disable your HW hacks.

The minimap bug fixes if you disable "Alpha" in HW Hacks, i had the same problem just i had luck i just had activated that one, I have KHII PAL and I have same bug with MSAA, hope it can be fixed soon :/
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go