Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix Save File
Hello everyone ! 

I've playing KH2 and i just realise that some features are only avaible on KH2FM. I finish KH2 and now i'm guesting ultima keyblade.

Can someone send me a save file from kingdom hearts 2 Final Mix standart mode like mid late game?

I seache online f or save files and i coundt find anyone (the only one that i fund its like lvl 99 proud mode with all unlock).

Thank you very much Smile

Sponsored links

It have some nice cheats on(which will NOT make the game boring,just more enjoyable...mostly useful things that are annoying to get)

Once you get Sora DO NOT try to double jump until you get your new clothes

Attached Files
.zip   KH2FM.zip (Size: 1,44 MB / Downloads: 2.607)
(04-27-2020, 11:13 PM)vsub Wrote: It have some nice cheats on(which will NOT make the game boring,just more enjoyable...mostly useful things that are annoying to get)

Once you get Sora DO NOT try to double jump until you get your new clothes

Thank you for reply. Can you please tell me: this save file is like mid game? or is a finished save?

Thank you !
Almost at the beginning of the game(still playing with Roxas)
(04-28-2020, 12:28 PM)vsub Wrote: Almost at the beginning of the game(still playing with Roxas)
You dont have any further?
I have one before the 1000 heartless battle and one at the end of the game and one just before Sora gets his new clotes
(04-28-2020, 04:06 PM)vsub Wrote: I have one before the 1000 heartless battle and one at the end of the game and one just before Sora gets his new clotes
can you send me that before 1000 heartless and the end game please? thank you so much
Here,all 4 saves I have

Attached Files
.zip   KH2FM.zip (Size: 1,25 MB / Downloads: 1.747)
(04-28-2020, 05:08 PM)vsub Wrote: Here,all 4 saves I have
Thank you so much. Just one last question. 

You send me a .ps2 file. How can i put it on memori card? 
I'm sorry Sad
Nevermind i already have the memory canrd on it. But, when i open the game the saves don apear niether cards 1 or 2.