Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix memory card issues
Hello, I just recently got pcsx2 working and have Kingdom hearts 2 final mix + running finally. I have saved my game once or twice before, but now whenever I go to a save spot and attempt to load a memory card it stops working. The audio still plays and the framerate is still at a solid 60, so I'm completely unsure of what the problem is. I also have no idea what specs are important, so just tell me what I need to tell you. I really want to play this game.

Sponsored links

Maybe you are trying to save from game loaded from sstate which may be already corrupted, since the best solution to corrupted game's memory (which is saved on sstate) is saving on the memory card and reloading from it... uh oh, Houston we have a problem!

Try loading from the last saved game at the memory card, I hope you have a recent one or have one at all.
Imagination is where we are truly real
I don't understand, I saved strictly to the memory card, I didn't use save state until I couldn't save to the memory card anymore. And that's becaue I got tired of doing the same thing over and over. I just want to save my game and it literally won't enter the memory card, it just stops. Game is still running, but it won't access the memory card.
(03-30-2013, 08:34 PM)Master Of Omega Wrote: I don't understand, I saved strictly to the memory card, I didn't use save state until I couldn't save to the memory card anymore. And that's becaue I got tired of doing the same thing over and over. I just want to save my game and it literally won't enter the memory card, it just stops. Game is still running, but it won't access the memory card.

hmm, you may have write access issues, is PCSX2 installed at C:\Program Files? If so that explains a lot of things (even the issues you may not be aware yet). If PCSX2 is installed under "any" Windows controlled directory you should uninstall it and install somewhere else, like C:\PCSX2 should do the trick.

If that's not the case and you are sure the directory is writable by PCSX2, please post complete information about your computer and PCSX2 configuration.
Imagination is where we are truly real