Kingdom Hearts 2 [PAL] Full Playable ?
Same for me here, a constant 60fps all over the game, not a single problem ! I also had a full speed on the 1000 heartless fight, and no Luis I don't think KH2 has a frameskipper included. Happy It's just that the game is so nervous that we may think it's accelerated but it's the way it's meant to be Tongue And I don't know for you but passing half of the time in the air chaining combos like that is priceless ! I love this game, and PCSX2 rendered it even better Smile

Again congrats to the devs for the awesome emulation for this game, it's perfect, and even better looking than in PS2 if we push the internal res Tongue
Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 3.7Ghz - Geforce GTX 280 1Go OCed @ 640/1400/1200 Mhz - 4Go RAM Corsair Dominator PC2-8500 - Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty Pro Series - Windows Vista Ultimate x64

Sponsored links

(02-24-2009, 09:48 PM)Wohlrajh Wrote: no Luis I don't think KH2 has a frameskipper included. Happy It's just that the game is so nervous that we may think it's accelerated but it's the way it's meant to be Tongue
oh ok thanks Tongue
(02-24-2009, 09:48 PM)Wohlrajh Wrote: I don't know for you but passing half of the time in the air chaining combos like that is priceless !
yes it IS priceless. (i also loved doing the reaction combos XD)
(02-24-2009, 09:48 PM)Wohlrajh Wrote: I love this game, and PCSX2 rendered it even better Smile
yes i love it too XD
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja