Kingdom Hearts 2 PAL
I am having problems with Kingdom Hearts 2 PAL it runs really slow at around 30 fps I have tried the default graphics plug ins(GSdx890) and the newest revisions at Native resolution in window mode trying both PS 2.0 and 3.0 still big slows I have seen it run well on similar rigs on here.

My System:
Windows XP Pro
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4ghz Stock speeds
2 gig DDR2 RAM
9800GTX Stock speeds

I was also wondering if I were to upgrade to Vista 64 bit or Windows 7 would it run any better?

Sponsored links

Yes, Kingdom Hearts 2 gets a HUGE speed increase from DirectX10 in GSdx so upgrading to Vista or Win 7 should give you a huge speed boost.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(10-06-2009, 11:30 AM)Bositman Wrote: Yes, Kingdom Hearts 2 gets a HUGE speed increase from DirectX10 in GSdx so upgrading to Vista or Win 7 should give you a huge speed boost.
Thank you very much for the info Windows 7 here I come (: and and PCSX2 runs well on windows 7?
Sure, it runs fine
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Just remember to:
right click on the PCSX2 icon > Properties > Compatibility > tick Run this program as administrator > Apply
unless you turn off UAC. Otherwise you'll have fun reconfiguring all plugins every time you start PCSX2 and enjoy memory card funkyness.
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
Ok well it didnt work upgrading to Win7 I still drop to 35-40s when people are on the screen out of a max of 50% Sad

Some guy was running it fine on a Core 2 Duo overclocked to 3.16ghz and he had 3gb ram and an 8800GS on Windows Vista and from the look at his vid there were no slow downs I used the same GSDX and config as him to no avail any other idea?
What are your settings because I have 15-40 without speedhacks.What plugins are you using
latest gdsx and the standard gdsx normal settings
(10-06-2009, 05:48 PM)CryptiK Wrote: latest gdsx and the standard gdsx normal settings

I'm asking about your full settings,not just GSdx.
(10-06-2009, 05:52 PM)vsub Wrote:
(10-06-2009, 05:48 PM)CryptiK Wrote: latest gdsx and the standard gdsx normal settings

I'm asking about your full settings,not just GSdx.
everything Default.