Kingdom Hearts 2 Settings
I've Been Trying to play kh2 in my pc using 0.9.8 pcsx2 but i have some bugs..... Hp bar won't show if i use the direct 3d software but it will show if i use the hardware ..... but then the resolution gets ***** up Also Usually some times graphics dissapear and no matter how good resolution i use the graphics suck.....if i use the gdx 10 it will crash....i get 50 fps with no problem and no lags and my vga powns but yet it is ***** up .... wht do i gotta do?Also my game is pal and my own i use EU bios 2004.

My Specs here:
CPU Intel core i5 661 3.33 GHz
VGA Asus gts450 1gb GDDR5
Win 7 Proffesional 64 bit
Plz be gentle i'm still a newebie when it comes to pcsx2 Thanks Laugh

Sponsored links

Set custom resolusion ( don' use native) when in hardware mode.
kay so here's the deal when i use gdx 10 pcsx crashes (software or hardware) when i use custom resolutions it's okay but the gpu get's ***** up i mean it reaches about 60 °C ... and i only play 30 mins when i use gdx 9 software it's ok but the graphics are a mess ....So is it too risky for my vga to play on these settings?and why it crashes when i use gdx 10 my vga does support direct x 11 and 10 (i think) so what i do...?i have also noticed that gpu reaches about 60 °C in any 3d game is this a problem?also please answer i you please i just got my pc and i don't want to burn it up Wacko
60ºc for a graphics card is not to worry about (unless it's the IDLE temp that is Tongue2), should worry if it goes beyond 75-80ºc or something higher (some cards are designed to run without risk at even 90-100ºC).
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(06-25-2011, 08:05 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: 60ºc for a graphics card is not to worry about (unless it's the IDLE temp that is Tongue2), should worry if it goes beyond 75-80ºc or something higher (some cards are designed to run without risk at even 90-100ºC).
wow didn't knew that Laugh thanks and also should i play at 1980 - 1020 resolution or it is going to make my vga go dead? xDalso any i idea why i can't use gdx 10??
Update DirectX?