Kingdom Hearts 2 Tron Crash
(08-18-2018, 04:16 PM)max2612 Wrote: When I use the pirated bios file (just trying), the problem is still the same though.

I would suggest you delete whatever BIOS file(s) are in your possession that weren't ripped from your own console then. It was really just a thought and not intended as something you should do. As for the bug itself, I wouldn't expect a fix soon. I'm not sure why it's hard to run into, but it will take quite a bit of time to track down the cause.

Sponsored links

(08-19-2018, 04:40 AM)CK1 Wrote: I would suggest you delete whatever BIOS file(s) are in your possession that weren't ripped from your own console then. It was really just a thought and not intended as something you should do. As for the bug itself, I wouldn't expect a fix soon. I'm not sure why it's hard to run into, but it will take quite a bit of time to track down the cause.

I only want to see if using other bios file would change anything, but I guess not. The other bios files has already been deleted.
Out of curiosity, did you use any cheats at all in the game in your time of playing it? I know you mentioned you weren't using cheats at the time of the crash, but I'm talking about in the past now, at any point basically.

[Edit]
Disregard the above. I loaded up an old savefile of my own KH2 run and went back to the exact same computer that was crashing for you, and I experienced no crash in my game. Something wonky is going on with your particular save, and I can't explain what.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
Me too don't understand. The previous post said the same thing (first post in this thread) and nobody solve it.

I think maybe you should try to play from the start and reach that computer and see what happens?
Bump

Any update? Sorry for bumping too much. I'm just afraid that if this thread gets too farther back, people will forget about it and one of the admin will said

"This is an old thread, make a new one"
All I can say is that something weird is up with your save file.

My own save file works fine in that area and the computer. Not sure how it happened, but you might have to restart the game. Alternatively you can try exiting the planet and re-entering it, see if that resolves it, but I highly doubt it.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
1.Start ImgBurn and choose the option Verify disk
2.Place your game disk into the dvd drive and choose the image file you created
3.Click on the big button at the botton and wait until the process is done
4.When the process is done,you will know if you have 1:1 copy of the disk
5.And just to be sure,when you are done,before closing ImgBurn when the process is done,in the imgBurn Log window choose File=>Save as=>save the log and upload it here(you may need to archive the file because I don't know if the forum allows uploading .log files)

If all it's ok,then you have a corrupted save and your only option is starting a new game
(08-19-2018, 10:17 PM)Ryudo Wrote: Out of curiosity, did you use any cheats at all in the game in your time of playing it? I know you mentioned you weren't using cheats at the time of the crash, but I'm talking about in the past now, at any point basically.

[Edit]
Disregard the above. I loaded up an old savefile of my own KH2 run and went back to the exact same computer that was crashing for you, and I experienced no crash in my game. Something wonky is going on with your particular save, and I can't explain what.

Can you make a new save file in the room with that computer and upload it here? I just want to compare how these two save game files are behaving differently in the same place.
(08-30-2018, 05:28 PM)prafull Wrote: Can you make a new save file in the room with that computer and upload it here? I just want to compare how these two save game files are behaving differently in the same place.

Yeah, here you go.

Attached Files
.rar   KH2Tron.rar (Size: 36,22 KB / Downloads: 72)
(08-30-2018, 05:13 PM)vsub Wrote: 1.Start ImgBurn and choose the option Verify disk
2.Place your game disk into the dvd drive and choose the image file you created
3.Click on the big button at the botton and wait until the process is done
4.When the process is done,you will know if you have 1:1 copy of the disk
5.And just to be sure,when you are done,before closing ImgBurn when the process is done,in the imgBurn Log window choose File=>Save as=>save the log and upload it here(you may need to archive the file because I don't know if the forum allows uploading .log files)

If all it's ok,then you have a corrupted save and your only option is starting a new game

I actually don't know if I have the 1:1 copy of the disk. And here is the .log file.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CUT28n...vEYJNNG7wc