Kingdom Hearts 2, cant run forward/backward
Hi, So first and foremost I want to let everyone know that I have scoured the internet as well as this forum for information on how to fix this issue but I have not found anything that seems to fix the problem. I downloaded and installed pcsx2 and i have a kingdom hearts 2 Iso file. I'm playing with a ps3 controller on my macbook pro thats running OSX 10.8.5. everything boots up nicely and I know that the control works because everything else on it works except that I cant run forward or backward with the analog stick. Just left or right. I was wondering if anyone else is having this issue or knows how to fix it. Thanks a bunch!

Sponsored links

check sensitivity in lilypad. You probably need to increase it.
(11-27-2013, 04:40 PM)willkuer Wrote: check sensitivity in lilypad. You probably need to increase it.

I guess you meant onepad. dunno if there is a sensitivity setting in this plugin...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
ahh.. my brain didn't made the connection between mac and using pcsx2 for mac.

You are probably not using a dualboot-software and running pcsx2 under windows?

Are you using the ps3 controller via bluetooth and internal mac driver? if so there is hopefully a sensitivity setting in the mac driver/utility/settings.
Yea im just running pcsx2 on mac, I suppose I could install bootcamp but last time I tried my hdd crashed and I ended up having to take it to applecare. Unfortunately im out of warranty so it would be a lot worse if it crashed this time around. Also yea im using the ps3 control via bluetooth, for some reason I can't get it to work while connected via USB. Oh and one more thing I forgot to mention all the directions on the right analog stick work, so I can look in every direction just cant walk forward or backward.
I still think that it is the sensitivity. I had quite the same problem in KH2. But solving it with lilipad is easy. Or you have forgotten to map the analog control Wink

I think I've read somewhere that the ps3 controller only works via bluetooth. So USB is not an option on Mac.

Doesn't these macbooks have thunderbolt or some kind of eSATA? Than you could connect a second hdd. Using the windows version of pcsx2 would probably improve everything. There was a lot of progress recently. And the mac version seems not to be updated anymore.

So I would think about using windows. If you stick to pcsx2-mac you should search for a sensitivity settings either in onepad or in the mac-drivers. If you don't find anything think about using windows again. If you still stick to pcsx2-mac you can use a different controller or the keyboard. At the end you can spend some time thinking about using windows for pcsx2.
I was having the same problem for KH2 as well, I simply gave up and just decided to play it on my keyboard Tongue