Kingdom Hearts 2 cheats not working! HELP!
wow.
I advise you to get some basics in general IT before trying to mess with an emulator....
but let's try :
go to "my documents\pcsx2\"
right click on "cheats" and select "copy"
then go to c:\program files(x86)\pcsx2\
right click in the folder and select "paste".

then try running your game again
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

Moving a file in windows explorer is really not that complicated. I hope there is just some problem in understanding (maybe due to translation) and you are not really asking for those instructions. Because even worse is that most of your cheats won't work in their current state as they are not properly en/decrypted.

@jesalvein Actually you just suggested to move the whole "cheat"-folder into the cheats folder. That won't work as well.
(08-25-2015, 02:59 PM)willkuer Wrote: Moving a file in windows explorer is really not that complicated. I hope there is just some problem in understanding (maybe due to translation) and you are not really asking for those instructions. Because even worse is that most of your cheats won't work in their current state as they are not properly en/decrypted.

@jesalvein Actually you just suggested to move the whole "cheat"-folder into the cheats folder. That won't work as well.

Sorry about the misunderstand, but I got it. Thank you so much.