Kingdom Hearts 2 crashes before startup
Hi, I looked at the compatibility list and it says this game works fine on 0.9.7 so I have it. I've tried using 0.9.6 and now I'm trying 0.9.7, but the game always crashes before it even tries to load up. I own the game, I'm trying to boot it up from the CD in my drive but it won't work. Do I need to download it? I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Do I need to have a different plugin or something? The last message I get in the log before it crashes is "detected blocksize = 2448 issOpen(Audio CD): E:\KH2.IMG ok. The iso has 1609860 blocks (size 2448). The iso offset is 0, and the block offset is 0. *CDVD Disk Open: DVD, Single Layer or Unknown: * * Track 1: Data (Mode 1) (1609860 sectors) Forced software switch enabled."

Sponsored links

You've probably misconfigured your CDVD plugin.
If running from a DVD disc: CDVD set to "Plugin", Config->Plugin/BIOS selector->On CDVD choose Gigaherz CDVD->Configure it and choose your proper DVDrom drive letter and finally System->Boot CD/DVD (fast)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
It is now working, thanks a lot for your help, I just forgot to set it to the Plugin Setting Smile