Kingdom Hearts 2 final mix glitch?
Hey there, I don't know if this was already posted here or if it's the right place, it's my first post so sorry if it's not the right place but i need help badly!

I started to play Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, working all nicely and all until i got to the last boss, I beat him and watched the last sequences but when the last scene came where Riku, Sora and Kairi read the letter from King Mickey there was just black screen after that.
I should get the battle report and then should be asked if I want to save so I can defeat the other Data Organisation XIII members and so on, but there's just a black screen.... has someone got the same problem? Maybe the ISO is damaged? Or I can fix something in my configuration?
Running on Windows 7 6 gigs DDR2 and all, works great for gaming my configuration on PCSX2 is...
GSDx 890 0.1.1.14
LilyPad 0.9.9
Linuz Iso CDVD 0.8.0
USBnull 0.5.0
SPU2-X 1.1.0
DEV9null Driver 0.3.0
FWnull 0.4.0
and USA bios version 01.60

Sponsored links

First try updating to the latest pcsx2 (beta revision 1888, you can find it in the download section of the website and the beta thread on the forum) as it contains a lot of great game fixes and is noticably faster as well.
[Image: 2748844.png]
hello!

I have the same problem! I play the game without any problems until now
I tried the beta 1888 but screw it changes nothing.
There does not another way?

I need your help please
thank you in advance

sorry for my English, I'm French