Kingdom Hearts 2 lag
It starts to supersample, resulting to something like MSAA (antialiasing) which is good, but still it will look better to give those pixels that uses to supersample to the resolution that doesn't fill your horizontal resolution. Antialiasing/supersampling is good but nothing better than a higher effective resolution at both axes of your screen.

Sponsored links

Alright then cool, I'll experiment tomorrow and get back to you when I'm done, again, thanks a boatload, you are amazing!
Hey VIRGIN KLM,

I haven't tried 2x, I just changed my resolution to 1920 x 1080 via custom resolution, it runs the same. I have noticed that the only place I lag is in Twilight Town, I'm guessing because of the light rays, except that, it runs fine, so I guess its alright... I will try and get Final Mix soon to try its performance...

Can you explain to me the cheat though? If it reduces the speed of the game, how will the game feel fluid and fast?

Thanks.
final mix performs the same
Have you read the rest of the thread? VIRGIN KLM says otherwise, and he gave facts as well, not just from speculation, so I think he's right.

Nice avatar btw, Aqua Smile.
(10-01-2012, 08:00 PM)SlasherIT Wrote: Have you read the rest of the thread? VIRGIN KLM says otherwise, and he gave facts as well, not just from speculation, so I think he's right.

Nice avatar btw, Aqua Smile.

i have read the thread, i even commented in it if you had paid attention.
the final mix version will either be the same or it will be more demanding, altho i havent seen any changes but that may be because i have a decent rig compared to most people Tongue
The Final Mix version of KH2 is just sliiiightly less resource demanding, one of the things is the new optimized textures for most models (google it). Nothing that would make the game more fast than 1 or 2 fps though (and even that's that's questionable). Maybe it won't lag as much on very crowded sequences that alot of textures get loaded but even then not something that you would notice alot.

Also I love that sequence/dialog you cut your Aqua avatar @warWeeny.

EDIT: I'm pretty positive that you can kill that annoying ray with a cheat. XD UGH, only if I could remember the address, it's in 2xx... range.
(10-01-2012, 09:58 PM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote: The Final Mix version of KH2 is just sliiiightly less resource demanding, one of the things is the new optimized textures for most models (google it). Nothing that would make the game more fast than 1 or 2 fps though (and even that's that's questionable). Maybe it won't lag as much on very crowded sequences that alot of textures get loaded but even then not something that you would notice alot.

Also I love that sequence/dialog you cut your Aqua avatar @warWeeny.

EDIT: I'm pretty positive that you can kill that annoying ray with a cheat. XD UGH, only if I could remember the address, it's in 2xx... range.

i played kingdom hearts bbs on the emulator and it looked amazing so i took some screenshots, while i was browsing through them i though.....aaaah aqua.. my fav....YOU WILL BE MY NEXT AVATAR

lightning pinked a tear away when aqua took her place.
no hard feelings tho Tongue
(10-01-2012, 10:15 PM)warWeeny Wrote: lightning pinked a tear away when aqua took her place.
no hard feelings tho Tongue

Some will hate me for this but...
No hard feelings until they unit in Vol.2 in Radiant Garden

I think my next one will be Xion with her new model, she's my fav charater out of all.
(10-01-2012, 10:24 PM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote: Some will hate me for this but...
No hard feelings until they unit in Vol.2 in Radiant Garden

I think my next one will be Xion with her new model, she's my fav charater out of all.

your spoiler didnt work xD
i did finished the game if you didnt kne wthat, the only on ei cant sem to finish is kingdomhearts 3ds, its just sooo lack-luster >.> gimme 3 already Tongue

xion is meh a sa character but was a sad ending in 358-2 days.
i could remember a trailer of that game and she said she wanted to be erased but that never took place in the final game, kinda shame (or was it a secret ending i dont know about? D: )

and lolz thread is officially highjacked by kingdom hearts fans xD