Kingdom Hearts - Deep Jungle freeze?
Can anyone tell me how to get past the freeze after sealing Deep Jungle please? It's the scene where Sora keeps saying "We'd better get going" with a blurry subtitle "Ow my head" below. I heard that Final mix stucks at this scene too and that this has been solved long ago. I've tried advice like enabling thread mode in peops SPU plugin, no interlacing/AA or find a freeze spot in the cavern but they're not working. I'm using 0.9.6. Thanks in advance.

Sponsored links

Use PeoPs SPU2 for that scene
[Image: newsig.jpg]

I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I'm actually using peops spu2 plugin. Is this the right configuration? Thanks again.
No,why would you use something that says it's buggy? Tongue Set reverb to none and interpolation to none. If these fail,use another sound plugin like ZeroSPU2 or SPU2X
Thanks for your patience but they're not working even when I disable all the hacks. I think I should stop my whining about this puny stuff now, the emu is already very great. Guess I'll have to do without sealing this place in Final mix as well. Thanks again.
Well I'm quite sure you can pass that point,that's why I'm trying to find out what's wrong Tongue Ah forgot to tell you,give the beta a shot and also try playing with the EE cycles hack,that might fix it!
(06-06-2009, 12:51 PM)Bositman Wrote: Well I'm quite sure you can pass that point,that's why I'm trying to find out what's wrong Tongue Ah forgot to tell you,give the beta a shot and also try playing with the EE cycles hack,that might fix it!

yeah, i had this exact problem, and i tried the beta and that fixed it
Wow that makes me speechless. The 1329 beta runs through that scene effortlessly. And here I was playing with a pnach file Tongue Gotta replay. Thanks both of you very much.
Reviving this long dead thread, as this appears to have been reintroduced at some point.

https://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/issues/detail?id=1412
Anybody got a memcard file? I can test it on a couple revisions and try to help figure out if/when the problem was introduced.
i5-3570k @4.7 GHz
GTX 570
Asus Z77 SABERTOOTH
12GB G.Skill Ripjaws @ 1666
Cooler Master Storm Scout & Corsair TX 650w