Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Configuration
I'm a newbie to PCSX2 and I don't know how to configure Kingdom Hearts Final Mix.
I want it to run at 60FPS-50FPS.

My system properties:

AMD Athlon II X2 270 Processor 3.40GHz
RAM: 4GB
System Type: 64-bit
Graphics: ATI Radeon 3000 Graphics
Windows 7 Ultimate

[/b][/color][/size][/font]

Sponsored links

Please post a screenshot of your pcsx2 settings. what are the EE and GS readings while slow downs ? And, what's your current average fps readings ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
The FPS at cutscenes drops from 60FPS to 30FPS or below and the EE reading is at 20% and the GS reading is at 40%                    
Which cut scene ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Use dx11 (hardware mode) over dx9(hardware mode) and make sure you disable all the other background processes while running pcsx2.

(03-03-2015, 07:41 PM)jesalvein Wrote: you probably won't be able to select dx11
Yeah, you are right. Looks like his integrated card doesn't support DX11.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
you probably won't be able to select dx11
@op
Are the slowdowns only present in the cutscenes ?
- Refraction
Every cutscene drops to 30FPS

The slowdowns are only present on the cutscenes.
OK.
So you completed the game and every single cut scene (fmvs and in game cut scenes) got an fps drop ?
probably the switch to sw renderer gamefx is enabled. Try setting extra rendering threads to 1 or 2 (in gsdx plugin settings).