Kingdom Hearts Final Mix crash
Hey guys, i'm playing Kingdom Hearts Final Mix currently on PCSX2 r4870(0.9.8)

I have these plugins enabled:
Gsdx 0.1.16(SSE4) with 6x native res, texture filtering and 8-bit textues
Lilypad 0.10.0
SPU2-X 2.0.0
cdvdGigaherz 0.8.0

My computer specs are:
Intel Core i7 2600k @ 4.7Ghz
Nvidia GTX570
8GB RAM
etc.

and with these specs i can play the game fine in 6x native res, the whole game has had no crashes at all, however, i'm facing the boss oogie boogie(2nd stage) and when he starts to vommit dark balls out of his mouth, pcsx2 sometimes crashes depending on where i am standing.

I tried this with speedhacks on, with the new feature that utilises all cores of my processor and there was no difference.

If you need more information please tell me, and any suggestions to fix this, it would be great Smile

Sponsored links

(08-16-2011, 05:02 PM)Saken Wrote: ... I tried this with speedhacks on ...

Please try the opposite.
Also, without loading from a savestate (if you are).
Oh, you misunderstood me(or i suck at explaining Tongue). I meant i tried it both with speedhacks on, and off.
I am not using a savestate of any type, however i did transfer my memory card from another computer. I am using the memory card to load the save games.
redump the game image using mdf or a decent ISO app.
Well you see, on my old computer i had already played through this bit once before, but there was no crash. I got rid of the save and restarted it recently, and now this happens. It does not always happen either. It just randomly occurs if i'm standing in a certain position when the balls begin flying out of his mouth. I can't find the exact position and it's pretty hard to explain, but if i can avoid the situation and get past it, i'll try that.

EDIT: Got past that bit, all is good again, thanks anyway.