Kingdom Hearts Freeze/Crash
Hey, I'm new to the Emulator community and I'm having problems with Kingdom Hearts. It like to freeze/crash at the first mini boss fight in the Intro. Here are my specs and settings please Halp.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

this is a known issue, when there are Repeated Crashes around same spot just Use GSdx DirectX 9 in native or DirectX 9 software mode, use the recommended settings bar to safest and turn of all hacks that may compromise compatibility.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Why did you change the round/clamping modes? Turn them to their default ones.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
You're not using the default settings. Click Restore Defaults on the EE/IOP and Speedhacks pages.
Is there any way I can save my current settings? I need them to play Shadow of the collosus lol
(12-12-2014, 12:23 AM)StandSure Wrote: Is there any way I can save my current settings? I need them to play Shadow of the collosus lol

Remember them.

Or, backup the inis folder.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Thanks I got it working but I'm having serious frame rate drops. any ideas about that?
What are your settings now? Are you using software or hardware mode? What are your specs?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(12-12-2014, 07:14 AM)StandSure Wrote: Thanks I got it working but I'm having serious frame rate drops. any ideas about that?
are you using the same pcsx2 settings which,you posted in your first post ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
no I changed the plugin to Direct3D9 software, turned clamping to Normal. GS is in SSE41. and all speed hacks are turned off. everything else is the same as the source post.