Kingdom Hearts Glitch
Ok so i just closed up the second keyhole,i cant get past the cutscene where your back in the tent,when the text thats says "ow my head" it just wont get past it,yet sound is playing,soras mouth is moving,i even have that one setting where it passes videos,unless theres a button to press that idk about i cant get past it,had 2 fight the boss twice now,watched the same cutscenes like 7 times. Please help.

Sponsored links

Not a bug report,moved. You never said which PCSX2 version,plugins or settings you use so we can't actually help you. Also include your PC specs.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(06-24-2011, 06:58 AM)Bositman Wrote: Not a bug report,moved. You never said which PCSX2 version,plugins or settings you use so we can't actually help you. Also include your PC specs.

Version 0.9.8

GSdx 846m (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.9 [GSdx 0.1.9 sse2 rev 846
LilyPad svn (r4510) 10.0 [lilypad-r4600]
P.E.Op.S. SPU2 1.9.0 [spu2PeopsSound]
Linuz Iso CDVD 0.9.0 [cdvdiso-r4600]
USBnull Driver 0.7.0 [USBnull]
FWnull Driver 0.7.0 [FWnull]
DEV9null Driver 0.5.0 [DEV9null]

SPECsTonguercocessor:AMD Turion™ II Dual-Core Mobile M500 2.20 GHz
Installed Memory:3.00 GB (2.75 GB usable)
System Type:32-bit Operating stystem

Idk if those are the specs,my friend said to use those,i have been searching for a solution,have like 12 tabs open. And the only solution i havent tried that i have found is using the beta.
You still haven't posted your PCSX2 or plugin settings, barely showed the plugins you're using. (screenshots are better)

Better try again with the default plugins in PCSX2 0.9.8 (GSdx r4600 for graphics and SPU2-X for sound).
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
ok ill take screen shots,sry for causing you guys trouble,its just i love this game played it when i was a kid and i have looked foward to playing it so badly.
Image to big.
Beta went right through it! even had the text working on both the scene before and the one messing up.
(06-24-2011, 05:38 AM)KH Fan Wrote: Ok so i just closed up the second keyhole,i cant get past the cutscene where your back in the tent,when the text thats says "ow my head" it just wont get past it,yet sound is playing,soras mouth is moving,i even have that one setting where it passes videos,unless theres a button to press that idk about i cant get past it,had 2 fight the boss twice now,watched the same cutscenes like 7 times. Please help.

I just had the same problem. I joined the forums solely to ask what "beta" was so that I, too, can fix this. please halp
I guess he mean an SVN build, get the latest one here: http://pcsx2.net/svn.php
[Image: newsig.jpg]