Kingdom Hearts I Freeze Help
Hello Peoples!
I am new to PS2 Emulation and I seem to have a problem with Kingdom Hearts. It is all fine until after it says "Your journey begins at midday" and goes back to the Station of Awakening. After the short cutscene, it just freezes with the Shadow heartless in midair.
All I want is a Expert mode savestate on top of the first Save point (I do mean a state not a memory card file.) I'd prefer the Sword taken and the Staff given up.

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • If you are playing the game from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(10-18-2011, 11:54 AM)Bositman Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • If you are playing the game from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
AMD Turion II 2.3 GHz
ATi Mobility Radeon HD 4200
4GB RAM
Windows 7 Home

Playing from ISO on PCSX2 0.9.8
Speed Hacks are on (except the one for faster disk access) and turned all the way up, but turning them off does not make any difference. (Other than speed/FPS drop)
EE/IOP Round Mode Chop/Zero and Clamping Mode None
Same for VUs.
(I think this info is correct. I am not at my computer at this time but will confirm later.)
First try turning off all speed hacks AND setting clamps to normal (the default). But make sure you are NOT loading from a state after doing these changes, but from a memory card save
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(10-18-2011, 06:15 PM)Bositman Wrote: First try turning off all speed hacks AND setting clamps to normal (the default). But make sure you are NOT loading from a state after doing these changes, but from a memory card save

Thx, worked.