Kingdom Hearts I Freeze
Shocked 
I can't figure out why my game freeze at this point no matter what I do.
[Image: Capture3.jpg]
Please help.

Sponsored links

PC specs? Settings? Running from ISO or Original disc? Running from save state?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
[Image: Specs.jpg]

I'm kinda messing with my settings to find a good one.

And running from ISO.
am i the first with this problem? I think it has to do with using DirectX9 instead of 10
Try running it fro the original disc or remaking the ISO.

Does the pcsx2 output window say anything when the freeze occurs? Tried the latest beta? Why do you think it's got anything to do with DX9/10?
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html

(02-12-2010, 08:26 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: PC specs? Settings? Running from ISO or Original disc? Running from save state?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
What's wrong with your FPS display ?? Any speedhacks enabled ??
Playing with PCSX2:
nothing now.

Specs:
C2D @ 2.8 Ghz
HD4670 1GB
4GB RAM
ive tried everything. FPS is at a steady 55-60 frames. around 45 in battles, and never gets below 30. The game runs great, i tried re downloading the iso. I'm using the NTSC version. All micro VU speed hacks are off.
I just dont know.
Arent you the same guy getting your thread closed a few days ago for saying you downloaded the isos? Tongue well no support for you
no. this is my first thread. and what i meant by downloaded was made the iso from the actual disc. sorry.
(02-15-2010, 01:15 AM)Raizen Wrote: Arent you the same guy getting your thread closed a few days ago for saying you downloaded the isos? Tongue well no support for you

He didn't download it from a site. He downloaded it from his Actual disc. Meaning he created a ISO. He just said it in a werid way. Lol Tongue