Kingdom Hearts I
Exclamation 
hello to everyone!
I have a problem to run Kingdom Hearts!
I was able to play, the first time, up to Atlantica, then I had problems!
the game was slow, and it was impossible to move forward. so I had to erase everything and download it again ... and start from the beginning.
the second time I came up to Halloween Town, and I encountered the same problem: the game goes slow, you can not even move a step. I can not understand what the problem is!
can you help?

Sponsored links

Quote:so I had to erase everything and download it again ... and start from the beginning.

You're referring to the emulator, right?

Quote:the second time I came up to Halloween Town, and I encountered the same problem: the game goes slow, you can not even move a step. I can not understand what the problem is!
can you help?

Since this is in the Linux section, let's start with the basics. What is your cpu? gpu? What gpu driver? What distro? 32 or 64 bit? How did you install pcsx2...via PPA or compile yourself on SVN?
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

(10-08-2013, 03:03 PM)DaTankAC Wrote: You're referring to the emulator, right?

Since this is in the Linux section, let's start with the basics. What is your cpu? gpu? What gpu driver? What distro? 32 or 64 bit? How did you install pcsx2...via PPA or compile yourself on SVN?

ahm thank you for responding so quickly! and no, I'm referring to the game, I had to download the game again! So, I have a MacBook Pro and this is the only thing I know to tell you ... because all the questions that you asked me I can not understand them! are not practical technical jargon
Quote:I had to download the game again

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
[Image: newsig.jpg]