Kingdom Hearts II - 60FPS Hack - FPS Drop
What happens if you disable the 60fps patch?

Have you tried disabling fxaa and external shader?

Sponsored links

Don't want to disable the 60fps patch , the game looks way better with it , and i disabled fxaa and external shader now i'll see what happens.
Edit : Still getting some slowdowns ... As in the boss fight to get all the medallions
the final resort would be to try increasing either the EE cycle rate (or) the VU stealing to the desired level until you get good performance.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Still having laggy framerate / sound , please help ç_ç , even with the native resolution ç_ç
Try overclocking your CPU to run at 4.4 GHz.
I wanted to check if something is wrong on your side. That's why I asked to let it run without the hack. Your PC is strong. There is no real indication that you are CPU bottlenecked. There is also no great improvement using native resolution in comparison to 6x scaling which doesn't sound like gpu bottleneck either.

Please check what happens if you don't apply the 60fps hack. What happens at increased resolution without 60fps hack?
(09-01-2015, 11:24 PM)willkuer Wrote: I wanted to check if something is wrong on your side. That's why I asked to let it run without the hack. Your PC is strong. There is no real indication that you are CPU bottlenecked. There is also no great improvement using native resolution in comparison to 6x scaling which doesn't sound like gpu bottleneck either.

Please check what happens if you don't apply the 60fps hack. What happens at increased resolution without 60fps hack?

I have disabled it but even doing so it's like it's still active , even if i removed the file from the cheats folder . And yes , i still have lag .
UPDATE

This guy's playing at 60fps with the hack at 4k resolution -6x native internal res with this rig :

Code:
Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4,3 GHz
Gigabyte Geforce GTX660 Windforce OC 2 GB
Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 RAM 1600Mhz, 9-9-9-24
Bositman's i5 is a good bit faster than your FX 8350
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(09-02-2015, 12:09 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Bositman's i5 is a good bit faster than your FX 8350

I don't have a FX8350 o.O , man we are talking about 2nd generation CPUs...
(09-02-2015, 12:11 AM)DrMundy Wrote: I don't have a FX8350 o.O , man we are talking about 2nd generation CPUs...

It's single threaded performance would have been increased due to overclocking to 4.4 GHZ, so it's highly likely to be better than your i5 3570K @ 3.5 GHZ considering the architecture improvements. It's most likely due to limited processor resource.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction