Kingdom Hearts II (60fps patched) - How to speed up gameplay?
Basically to do things like that we need an emulator or a cheat device/hack device. I think.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

Well, there actually is A 3DS emulator.
http://3dsemulator.org/
And it supports cheats. . .
Only thing left to figure out is how to force Kingdom Hearts 3D to run at 60FPS. . . If the 3DS is even capible of it, that is.
That's a fake emulator
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
. . . Oh. never mind. back to the roots of our problems.
Giving Kingdom Hearts 3D the 60FPS patch treatment.
Was it any easier getting Birth by Sleep 60FPS patched? Let alone finding out how to actually 60FPS patch the Kingdom Hearts games in general?
Also, we haven't 60FPS patched 358/2 Days or Re:Coded yet, unless those already run at 60FPS like CoM GBA?
Isn't VIRGIN KLM the one who made the hacks?
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Well, Not exactly the BEST version of the hack. on Google, I looked up "kingdom hearts 2 60fps", her fourm post came up, I then remembered,
This one can actually make the music sound too fast, You also need to mess around with the framerate settings in PCSX2.
I'm using the patch that Xendran2 made, to be exact, this one:
// 60 FPS Kingdom Hearts 2 NTSC U/C
patch=1,EE,00356F4C,extended,00000000
Okay, So I tried Re:Chain of Memories with it's 60FPS patch. Gosh, this game isn't demanding at all.
Even when fighting like 6 or 7 heartless all at once, I'm still getting A average of 55-60FPS, But cutscenes with voice acting are still 30FPS . . . ? Are the cutscenes FMVs secretly? They appear lower quality, like, it's all blurry as if they're FMVs, but it looks like ingame graphics still, Did they seriously make such simple cutscenes FMVs?
Xenosaga FMV are designed to look exactly like the normal gameplay(same character models, no AA, etc). It drives me nuts. So it's possible that KH game is that way too.
Well . . . I'll be. it's impossible for the cutscenes to run at 60FPS then. But then . . .
I 60FPS patched the very first KH game, the classic Kingdom Hearts.
What A mess. The game looks fine until cutscenes play. The subtitles go by too fast, Characters respond to other characters too fast, preventing them from finishing up what they're saying and cutting them off with the next character's voice, And other things happen too quickly in the cutscenes.
So there we go with the 60FPS KH Patches,
cutscenes are glitchy in KH1, Re:CoM's cutscenes are impossible to run at 60FPS, and KH2 is too resource-intensive with it's patch.
Meh, I still say what's wrong with playing the game as Squeenix intended.

You can still upscale and all that. And I think you can widescreen. The widescreen patch might increase resource requirement a little, but it's not a ton.