Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix + [NTSC-J] - FREEZE/BUG/
I have a BIG issue here...

Im playing the both English Patch & the original from disc Iso;
Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix + on the latest PCSX2 1.3.1

I've been playing for 2 hours & the game went on good until I have to visit the Winnie Pooh world, where the game freezes ( a white screen pops up with background sound/noise and Sora's feet touching the ground ) but no visuals on the screen just white screen.

I've tried it all, disabled Speedhacks, Removed the States, Cheat-Codes, different graphic plugins, different versions of PCSX2, but nothing works...

It still freezes on this damn spot of the game !

TLB Miss, addrx=0x0 [load] <--- this pops up in red text, directly after the freeze of the game !

Really I have no clue what to do, would really need some help, thanx !!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

have you tried just playing from the disk?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Remake your iso using Imgburn.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
Still gets the same freeze though ...
Have you tried it with your original disc? If it still popping those TLB misses, then your disc is probably scratched.

Oh, and another thing. Do you use cheats?
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
Yes Ive tried that !

I went to an older like: 1h 50 min gameplay save ( in real memomry card save file )

Before this I deleted every cheat stuff about this game that I have and also disabled -> enable cheats on the pcsx2 , but still though it doesnt work at this part of the game... It just freezes !

I dont know what is the problem here !
This is something easily caused by the translation patch, or your iso being faulty.
Either you get past this part without the translation patch, or maybe you'll have to give your KH2FM original physical DVD a try.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Jesalvein, the OP already said he tried his disc.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Anybody with a clue ? Im still stuck here ... it sucks balls
If it happens with the Final Mix [hysical disc then sorry nothing can be done since your disc is likely scratched in that area.