Kingdom Hearts II - I cant use the skateboard!
Hi, so im running Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, with english patch through PCSX2 1.2.1, and i have came across a strange bug/glitch; i cannot use the skateboard in the first area (twilight town?), i cant complete the mission "Mail Delivery" from the job board as, i cant use the skateboard. i press triangle to "hop on" but it does nothing, i can use the same prompt to talk to people, read signs etc, but cant use the skateboard.

im not sure what would cause this, or how to begin correcting it, i have gave it a quick search and found nothing on it, has anyone else had this problem? any ideas how to fix it?

*Edit. I have no idea what i have done but it seems to be working now. I was messing around with the pcsx2 hotkeys and also turned off the speed hacks, so one of those must have solved the issue

Sponsored links

I think I had the same issue and it disappeared as well by itself. Sometimes rebooting/retrying is the easiest and most efficient solution.
(03-04-2015, 10:46 PM)willkuer Wrote: I think I had the same issue and it disappeared as well by itself. Sometimes rebooting/retrying is the easiest and most efficient solution.

yup true that, i actually did reboot it a number of times, had me stumped for about an hour, i think the speedhacks were messin with it, dunno why i had them turned on to begin with, well its working great now and lookin sweet. thanks Biggrin