Kingdom Hearts II Not Running
Sad 
Hi,

I've been playing Kingdom Hearts II on the PCSX2 emulator and have experienced only minor lag issues from time to time where it slowed down during cut-scenes and caught back up but nothing too big.

The real problem happened today when I loaded the game. Everything loaded just fine up until I actually entered the save file. Once I did, me EE value skyrocketed to 100% and the game and sound lagged like crazy. I have had no problems up until this point so I don't understand why this happening now.

If it means anything I'm about halfway through the game but I'm not sure if the data of the save file has anything to do with how much resources the game needs to run smoothly.

I am running this on a Windows 8 machine with the following specs:
8GB RAM
64-bit OS
2.5GHz Processor

I am running PCSX2 with the following graphics plugin settings:
NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M Adapter
Direct3D9 (Hardware) Renderer
Native Resolution
Partial Texture Filtering*
No 8-bit Textures*
No Logarithmic Z*
Alpha Correction Enabled
(*I initially had these settings on but turned them off in hopes of fixing the issue)

If anyone can help me out that would be greatly appreciated; I really don't want to have wasted 24 hours on this game for it to not work any more =(

Sponsored links

what model cpu? Also, make sure your laptop is plugged in and set to high performance
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
OH MY GOD

I'm an idiot. Long story short I set my performance to lower than the highest setting in order to preserve battery for a class I had today that doesn't have any outlets. Thank you for fixing my issue that I caused through my own stupidity XD
I've done it myself, so don't worry
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]