Kingdom Hearts II Problem
Hello everyone. I'm a n00b when it comes to techy stuff and emulators but I recently got PCSX2.09.6 and also got the ISO of KH2.

I ran it and all seemed well...until I actually started the game. During the opening FMV in which a character speaks his voice was all dragged outt. Like he'd be saying memory but it was all distorted and too long and din't match up with the video.

I thought it was the audio so I tried a ew different plugins. I got the same result on all but one... I can't remember which one but on that sound plugin his voice was normal but all the audio kept messing up. Like he'd start speaking then it'd stop and repeat it and etc..

I'm using a Dell Inspiron 5455 with Windows Vista Home Premium but the CDVDrom I'm using is Linux ISO Cdvd 0.9.0. I tried using the EFP or whatever driver but it didn't work. Linux seems to be working fine though apart from what I mentioned.

I'm using SPU2-X 1.2.0
I've done nothing with the Config because I don't know about that stuff.

Here are screens of my Config and CPU

Is ther eany way to fix this? Or is it something to do with my crappy compute's limitations?

P.S.
I don't know if it matters any but the "Mhz" reading in my CPU keeps changing. Sometimes it's over 2800 and sometimes it's a little below.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Why on earth did you disable the VU0 and VU1 recompilers? Did you even read the configuration guide?
Enable them and try again.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
..I don't remember unchecking them. What's more, i looked at it and they're both enabled.

EDIT:
Okay near as I can tell the problem is as soon as I start the game, my FPS drops like a rock. It goes from about 60 down to 30 and then 20 and just stays there.
Try using the latest beta, 1888 (found in our downloads section).
It sounds like your graphics card can't take the load, try checking "native" in the GSdx plugin configuration screen. I couldn't find the specs of 'Dell Inspiron 5455' so can you tell us what they are?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Okay. I'll try downloading and doing that. Thank you very much.

Meanwhile, the specs stuff is found when you click Properites on Computer in the Start Menu, right?

Here's what it says:

Processor: Intel( R ) Core( TM )2 DUO CPU E7400 @ 2.80 GHz
Memory (RAM): 6.00 GB
System Type: 64-bit Operating System

As for my graphics card, I was advised to use a program called GPU-Z to find out about it. Screenshot:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

CPU is fine, that graphics card however wont help you at all... get the latest beta and check "native" in GSdx's configuration as bositman said, but i'm afraid that machine can only increase speed to a point.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64